Thursday, February 14, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Quite long ever since i last blogged. So finally all the projects were done, including my AP class test. My law mid sem didn do quite well, but i'm contented, at least I managed to pass. anyways, Today is valentine's! wish all a Happy Valentine's Day.
CNY have been alright. only went out for visiting on the first day. 2nd nite went out with cesy and WX!! =D we went cafe cartel for dinner, later to bqbar, and MOS... The drinks were quite diluted, as a result, i didn get high at all.. I also behaved myself! hehes.. =) 3rd day dear came to my hse to do AP presentation slides. The following day we had Steamboat at 3pm at my hse, and 6pm at Boogies which I had Margarita, and I almost phew! -_-" Grab a lemon, and it cured my nausea.
Valentine's Day! ask me ask me what we did!! hahax.. We went Jack's Place to eat dinner which costs like 91 bucks.. Wow, Dear must be feeling heart pain now... =X I wanted to leave the restaurant after I knew that there's no ala-carte menu, but dear say it's alright. But the food was Superb! The Cupid appetitizer was great! Half cooked prawns and scallop with strawberries and some type of curry powder with mayo sauce? Yum Yum, so fresh and crunchy. The cream of vegetable soup was creamy, but Dear drank it, almost more than half!! hahax.. Happy =D. The Steak was so much tender as compared to sirloin steak. I actually had a easy time chewing the steak. It does not get hard after some time! We had this mango pudding which was super sour, but it was refreshing! hehehe... Dear tried to finish his Mango pudding too, but he's too afraid of sour.
After dinner, I went with him for soccer, HE PLAYS, I COPY MY TUTORIAL! lols... tts for my Valentine's nite! =) SO WAT's MY PRESENT?? hmmm.... shld I upload it? hehe... He baked for me cookies! He made himself, with the help of his fren =P he made a video for me too! my fav song, with all our (& my) pictures in it.. with some words. for me its SWEET & LOVELY... hehe.. I love it in fact! Love you so much, Dear.. but u say u going to accompany to shop on sunday! and pay for watever ur sis bought for me from thailand!! hahax! Tts abt all.. Nites!!

Hold me in your arms
Posted @11:34 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS