Thursday, March 27, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

sians.. Yesterday quarrel with dear again. =( why recently keep quarrel ars? anyway, is quarrel over cut hair. He FINALLY went for a hair cut. No more mushroom head. Then his mum and sis saw him cut hair, say he fat after cut hair, not nice. *ANGRY* WTF! then he say me back, "see la, ur fault, ask me cut so short." Ya lors, whatever also my fault la. ur family always against me one wat. whatever I like, they dont like. Must wait until pamela say,"Michael, u shld cut ur hair." then u willing to cut rite? watever also listen to ur family and friends' opinion. My opinion always not good one la, always not trusted by u one la! u like to be Mummy's boy so much, then why u still look for a GF!
U only wan me to show u the pic, with u and ur mushroom head, as compared to those with ur shorter hair, then u believe me is it? Ya lors, my style different from u ppl wat, tts why u nv trust me one. U nv think of how i feel one lors. like as if cutting ur hair short means spoiling ur image. I really dont like u! Over this, u made me spoil my image in front of ur family. u make me walk all the way from ur hse(Pasir Ris) to ur church there(Tampines), make me cant have my dinner, make me cant slp the whole nite, make me have stomachache in the morning then faint in the toilet! have to force myself to stay awake and take medicated oil in my room.
I think i better get out to work soon, and go to ur hse less often, I think I cant stand keep going to ur hse. Reason: Not becox i don like them. Afterall, that is ur hse, not my own hse with my own mum. So even if its almost 3 years already, or how long it is, I'll nv get use to it. =X

Hold me in your arms
Posted @12:37 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS