Sunday, March 23, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Well, This week I have been like spending most of my time at Chinatown, with dear's friends, looking out for the cheapest rate to Bangkok. My dad finally allow me to go to Bangkok. =D We met his friends on Monday for dinner. Before meeting his frens, we went to catch a movie, Rule #1. The show is scary, reason being: the volume in the cinema is like extra LOUD? -_-" But I don like the storyline. Both serene and I agree that there are so many loopholes. Fiona Xie became souless, but why does she still have tears at the ending? And what happens to her baby? How can she even can have Sex with her husband? -_-" I don like the part is the ghost was not killed in the end, and its inside the lead actor. I don like! =/
Dear came to my house on tues, we watch PS I Love You. Well the show was boring. But it kind of interest me what happened to her husband. It was touching, but i didnt cry. Dear, his frens and I went to check out the air tix prices and hotel accommodation to bangkok, ranging from $350-$400, excluding expenses. I met Serene on Thurs. We went fareast to shop, and serene finally bought herself a blouse? hahax.. I bought 1 dress too. =X I'm supposed to save $$. =/ Everytime I wan to meet my frens, always got sth pop up. -_-"
I received updates & calls from both PwC and KPMG that very day, not to ask me for an interview. But still, a chance to be shortlisted. I called PwC in relation to the employment application form which she asked me to complete. As i do not have a scanner nor a FAX machine, Serene accompany me to the building to hand it straight to the person-in-charge. Still, i need to wait for 1-2 weeks =X KPMG called me while I was preparing for the certs, she told me that they have a programme for Poly grads, requiring us to work full time and study part-time ACCA. The company will subsidised everything, and cash incentives for good results and performance, in return, a 36-48mths bond. Asked if I'm interested, and would sent my application to be shortlisted. Again, waiting for 1-2 weeks.
Going to PwC building somewhat stress me up. =X I donno why, the feeling is, "PwC doesnt belong to me". I need to be patient, but I need $ for my trip, I need $ to pay back my parents too, I jus need $ urgently. I'm praying hard that these companies do give me a reply soon, so that I can ask the agent to start finding a temporary job for me, if they reject me. =) The weekends was a boring one, becox of HOLY thursday and Good Friday and Easter Sunday. No insults to the religion involved, but I really don like. Why do this religion have so many things to attend? Bible Classes when u're young, every week need to go MASS, Christmas, Good friday- A very BIG day for u all, Easter Sunday, All Soul's Day, etc.
All these days, with my bf in this religion, makes me feel so bored. =/ 4 days cant see him, even if see him also with his frens or family, moreover, It's our donno how many Months anniversary. My mood is jus SPOILED although I do get a chance to see you. If really one day we break up, I think I wont choose a Cathalic or a Christian as my next BF. hehehe. =P You owed me a date and 6 clothings in Bangkok, 1 clothing from SG, ok? HAHAHA, u're my ATM machine and I'm jus so greedy.

Hold me in your arms
Posted @1:30 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS