Saturday, April 5, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Happy 21st Birthday to Dear! =) I had a tiring Thursday, and followed by Friday. I went for my interview at KPMG, I guess my interview didn go so well? still 50:50 chances la. Anyway, i reached there abt 09:50am. Then went into this room, the HR mgr, I guess, gave me an assignment and am supposed to finish in 10mins. I did find out more abt their programme. Is actually-u need to complete ACCA within 36mths. if they terminate me or I quit within the period, I'll have to pay certain amt, and of cox they'll also monitor my results. If Pass, They'll give me $100 cash incentive per subject, if complete the whole qualification, I'll get $1000 cash, so total=$2,100. In addition, especially during PEAK period, the latest time we have to work till is 4am. -_-" anyway, I shall wait, she said she'll get back to me by next week. =/
after my interview, I went to buy some baking stuff. My leg is freaking pain, tt stupid covered shoes of mine always giving me this prob. then got home, and meet dear to accompany him to buy his dad's birthday present. then went to his hse, trying to get some slp, but the babies were so disturbing and noisy! -_-" I left his hse at 7pm, reached home, took a cab to Pam's hse to bake brownies for dear's birthday. We baked till like 11:30pm? I scare i'll have to pay for late night charge, so i left her hse, and went home to continue-design using icing sugar. I shall upload the Pics on my next post.
I didn had a good nite slp, and had a bad dream. The dream was Dear sick of me already, and was attracted to this girl name "soo jun"-my a&f classmate, and keep confide her abt our problems, lie to me-but actually he went out with her. -_-" the Feeling for me is actually hurt and sad, my heart pumping very fast when i woke up. I dono why out of so many girls, it has to be soo jun. moreover, both dear and I weren't tt close to her. I think I'm thinking too much.
Due to lack of sleep, I only meet dear in the evening. =X I was still super tired. I met him at 7pm, we headed to Marina Square, Waraku! Thanks for serene's recommendation. =) It was great! I ordered the prawn Cabor and Lemon Squash, while dear ordered the Carbor Waraku and Iced Choco? Unfortunately, i forgot to take Pics. -_-" We headed to esplanade after dinner. I sang him a birthday song. We left quite soon as I was tired. Took some pics while walking to the MRT station and Home sweet home. =D unfortunately, I still cant slp yet! I need to pack my stuff for his chalet tml! Sorry, this year I really run out of ideas where to go. but afterall, the dinner was great! it's a jap restaurant, but I knew u enjoyed the food-pastas! =)
Arghh.. It has been a really tired week for me. I need rest, if not my body will become WEAK! and now I'm blogging... -_-" nites ppl! wait for my next post for the PICS+at the chalet!

Hold me in your arms
Posted @2:14 AM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS