Monday, April 21, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

HL,SM,FY,JM
JX,HL,SM,Raymond, Andy
Mike,JM,FY,Karen
Poly Yr 3 Frens!
Dear & I
FY,SM,HL,JM

As said, I met up with serene they all on thurs. We had ajisen for dinner. Die ars. I got no $$ le, really is super, extremely broke. Friday, dear and I went to Karen's Birthday chalet. Not very crowded tt day becox her family members only came on Sat. We met Karen early as all our frens were working, and she need ppl to carry things for her. So we checked in and went to cheers to get drinks. By evening, our poly frens arrived! hahax... We BBQ and sit together and eat. Then we played games, shout till throat so thirsty lors. HL really blur blur slow slow de. lolx. I also abit la.
Next day, I met dear 5pm at his hse bus stop, stayed over at the chalet. As usual, we had catered food for dinner. After dinner, we straight away play games again. Shout again, played murderer and detective. hahas.. i tapped HL so many times that she lost count, then I tapped both sides, SM kana jammed also. lolx! abt 12am, Sam came. played Slient Heart attack. but I by 2am falling aslp le. -_-" So when they playing murderer and detective, I already on the bed le.
The next morning, woke up to see HL off. then awhile later go wash up. pack my stuff. The whole night freaking cold lors. cant slp well at all. -_-" I see dear slp hors, like nth can wake him up one lors. so everyone's awk, we had BK breakfast before we left for his home to get the car.
I got home, bathed and down onto the bed by 12pm. Guess what? I fell sick, AGAIN. -_-" Fever and cough, now plus Flu. Went to the doc today. Doc say my fever will be like stock market for the next few days, going Up and Down, got throat infection. Ask me if I slept late recently, and if any frens suffering from cough, etc. Moral of the story: REST ENOUGH if not body becomes weak.

Hold me in your arms
Posted @7:48 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS