Tuesday, April 29, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Hmmm... finally I recovered from my stupid cough and flu. I stayed at home for like 4-5days. Thanks to dear, refusing to let me out of the house, but he also nv visit me till my fever subsided. The week has been fine, no hot events. I went to school yesterday to get the graduation attire, then to PwC building to submit my letter of appointment. NOW-still free and jobless. Why does my job agent has got no reply towards the temp jobs she recommended me?
Time files-ending of april and here comes May! Then I realised that my trip is next FRIDAY! I havent get my money changed to Thai Baht, nor have I bought the things that I need for the trip, except to get my lugguage yesterday.
Please recommend me some temp jobs, or recommend me some things that I can do so that my time is fully occupied. I cant stand relaxing and doing nth at home. Why no one dates me out anymore? I'm going crazy staying at home.
Actually, Cesy did ask me to join them at MOS on Wed. I do feel like going, but I do not have money to spend for the night out, and also dear dont like and doesn allow me to go. =(

Hold me in your arms
Posted @11:02 AM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS