Tuesday, April 1, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Slacking at home for donno how long already. Hais... No jobs for myself yet, kind of demoralising lehs. =X Wan to buy things, but must save for the thailand trip. Wan to start working but nobody wan to employ me. =X KPMG called to ask me go for an interview on Thurs. I hope that I can really get the job. It supports fully my ACCA qualifications and its a reputable firm. I feel so stressed lors, I am so afraid to step into the building. Yet I have been preparing for it since last sat, hoping that i'll be confident on that day. =X Wish me luck and support me! dear also sians of me already. We run out of things to do and places to go le. -_-" I also donno where to take him for his birthday, and no money to treat him dinner. =S oh btw, Happy April Fool Day! hehe..

Hold me in your arms
Posted @12:40 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS