Sunday, April 13, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Well, didn go out for the week. kind of boring that I donno wat I shld do. =/ everyday at home, not online means watch tv. really is super super boring. =( Friday I went for interview at PwC. I guess I did better for this interview. However, I still have to wait for HR to call me abt the results. =( Patience-is all I need to have now. Even if I can secure a job in PwC, I also have to wait till September to start work, Which is like 5 more mths. =X I really neeed a job asap.
I feel so so so sians of him, he is always busy with family stuff. So, I still end up always with his family, at least for twice to thrice a week, and the more i become impatient. Last week is becox his birthday, this week is becox his grandpa in hospital, next week would be wat? So when will it come to an end? All I want is our alone time, and u meeting my parents more often. Is my hse so uninteresting? Is my mum's cooking so BAD that u hate it? Does my hse exist a person whom u don like at all?
U ask me to wait, wait till 2 years later, when u come out of army, where u will become independent and blah blah blah. But I still want to tell u this, I am losing my patience. I cant be happy with ur family anymore, that's why I tok less, all u can blame is becox of ur sister's FUCKING attitude. If u really loves being with ur family so much, u can jolly well break up with me. I don like family boy, I like boy who stand up for me, not his sister.
Whatever i say or do, all u do is to disagree with me. Eg: I want try big 4. The first thing u told me is, "u think u have the qualification to go in? Got Smalley, u don wan to accept only wan big firms." I went for the interview at PwC. I told them abt Smalley, that the Pay was rather Low. Before I can finish my sentence, u said, " why on earth did u mention the pay?" U are nv supportive of what I want, what I do. U got No Aims and Goals for ur future and u will only say, becos i still need to serve 2 years of NS. The more u say, the more I feel that u are using it as an excuse.
I try avoid going to ur hse. But u always have got different occasions and incidents coming out, that at the end of it I need to see ur family. I don mind seeing them, but its becoming so often that I feel inferior to ur family, that I always feel very sad and helpless. I feel hurt, becox u don seems to put urself in my shoes, imagine how I feel and do sth about it. All u say is to give you more time. The more time you take, The more upset I am. Thats is why I gradually feels that I have got no importance to u. I feel that I'm standing nowhere in ur world.
I agree I think alot. But I don feel that this thing is becox I think too much, I feel it and its bothering me alot. Serene always ask me tok to u, but it jus doesn help. Wat shld I do? When I'm willing to tell him, but he doesnt give a damn on it. All he thinks is-I'm thinking too much;that his sis's attitude is like that since young; after NS then decide. All he thinks is- Now wat matters the most is his family bonding, frens, soccer and recieving the letter that he can go commando.
Where do I stand? Why are guys so simple-minded? Can they be so simple-minded like him? I don feel that guys as simple-minded as him ever existed unless he's retarded...

Hold me in your arms
Posted @12:46 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS