Well, I better start the uploading the photos, before I got no time. These are more on the Bangkok Trip.


That's the 4 0f us @ Hotel Lobby! We used Camera Timer.



That's Our (Girls) Cozy Room! Nicer than the Guys one rite? =P

Breakfast!

Shopping all day long.

That's me, after my 45mins nap. I'm still very drowsy.


Happily Shopping @ Chatuchuk Market



The fake Tiffany & Co. Bangkok expensive, HK cheaper. =)



Believe Me. They are selling these sharp & dangerous objects in the market. It's not illegal to sell all these in Thailand. Anyone can jus buy, and kill the person they hate lors. -.-"

that's a clearer view of the outdoor gym.



The Boats We took to GrandPalace.






GrandPalace views.


The Partial Gold-Plated Drawings on the Walls I toked abt previously.

Thirsty. I need some drink.

My Leg Pain Sia.

I love this Pic. =)

That's abt all for Grand Palace.


That's my Millenium Ice Cream! Pour in some Hot Fudge. Give some to Him, His Favourite Chocolate. =D

My Hair Highlight. Can See? =X
So now I shall go to the graduation Ceremony, 22 May 2008.
Took a cab to school with dear. Met some friends, and go and register. Took some photos before we go in and sit down. The talk lasted for abt 1 hour. and finally we can take our Certs. =P Then after the ceremony, we took pictures. Then headed to Tampines with JX, SM, Karen and Dear to have Cafe Cartel for dinner, and went home. Pictures upload here.
The Loading may not work, so here is the direct link.
Ok. Thats all for the pictures. I working as Sales Assistant till end of this month. And I going to work as a receptionist cum Admin from next monday onwards @ Suntec Tower 2, which is a long walk. -_-" Anyways, the pay was good? $1.5K per month, additional Transport allowance. Reason I got this job, becox serene's contract ends already, then she don wan to continue as perm, so I take over. =P and the company donno that I only work temporary. I went for 2 interviews lor. So troublesome. -_-" There's 3 mths probation period, so I jus work for the 3 mths, and GO! =P
Actually I feel bad for not telling the truth. But I'll ensure that I read properly first before I sign the letter of Appointment. Thanks Serene. =D