So last Friday, Sat, Sun I met dear. I forgot where I was on Friday. =X Anyways Sat- at Dear's house. His Laptop spoiled, so I took mine to his hse. Oh no, I couldnt believe it, I finally took bus myself to his HSE after how many Months?? this shows how broke I am. Sunday went SimLim with his sis and dad, wanted to fixed his com, but realised it was still under warranty. So we didn fixed it. Went back to his hse, then together with his family went to the new downtown east shopping centre. Well, besides the new cathay cinema and Fairprice, most were entertainment facilities and cafes & restaurants. A new place for youngsters to hangout and study! Had dinner at downtown east foodcourt, headed back to his hse, watched movie, and headed home. Today went to Acer Service Centre-Jurong to get his laptop fixed. Waited for an hr or more but next Monday then can collect. Then we headed to Parkway and had KFC for lunch, also to get my $$ changed to Thai Baht. =D the rate was 1SGD to 23thaibaht, which fell. =( I guess I got most of my stuff alredy-now is to pack it in the lugguage. -.-"
I got a job, helping aunty stef @ her shop for $5/hr. =/ but nvm, it's only temporary 3.5mths. =P
Sunny days, please go away. I had been suffering from giddiness and bad headaches since I recover from my sickness. =(