Thursday, June 12, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Hmmm... I feel upset, tired and stress up. It's only my 2nd week at work and I beat my record by slping at 8pm, I never slpt at this hr. Although this 2 weeks I have holiday on Mondays, due to company shut down, I still feel that I can never have enough. Back to work, Opening one big pile of incoming mails in the morning and after lunch. My first week, last Friday, was one whole box of outgoing mails, near knock off time. It is like a daily routine. Occasionally, outgoing couriers and incoming courier. All these require us to record one by one. (Seriously, I know it is like a safety precautions for recept(like a protection), but it's very tedious.)

Then every mth end, 4 reports to hand in (Still alright, becox quite simple). Near month end, stationery stock-take (Nvm, estimation). Half-way when I doing my work, colleagues ask me for this and that, or receiving calls for urgent and redundant matters. Then they go toilet, or go out awhile, have to open door for them. Then sometimes, have to help them do the courier (they are handicaps,F*ck). Run out of Toner cartridges for fax machines and stationaries, take from me, ie. I have to open Purchase Requisition (PR) Form when stock is low. Then give this Sect Head sign, then pass back, give admin. Then for Warehouse stationeries, also I have to order. Customer send reminder letter, ask recept to find for them whether the letter sent or not, then photocopy give them.

Btw, the recept got no computer. We have to go to the mailroom to use the com. So if I want to use, my partner have to be at the front desk. Then their mouse have no scroller, -_-", it's the mouse with the ball. Next Tabulations for Fedex Invoices. Firstly, I have to look for the person in charge, write down their dept code, attach the airway Bill (AWB) as supporting documents, use Excel, tabulate according to their dept code, ensure that the total is same as the Invoice from Fedex, then pass bak to Accounts Dept. Yesterday, I finished my stock-take. Today, I finished one tabulations, 1 came back, which was done by serene, mistake-ask me to do again. This morning, I report to work, 3 stacks of Fedex invoices requiring tabulations came in from A/Cs.

Seriously, pls tell me, do a receptionist need to do tabulations, do stock take, in-charge-of stationeries, toner cartridges and pantry food, OPENING the letters for them then distribute, do orientations for new colleagues? Now I know why serene is so frustrated after a few days of work. Hopefully I can get over these 3 mths.

I may keep quiet, but I know I don't feel right and have things in mind, at least for today and a few days later.

Hold me in your arms
Posted @8:19 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS