Sunday, July 6, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Alright, I recieved a call on the 27th June 2008, from Ernst and Young (EY) to ask me to go for an interview on 2 July 2008, and I went. I sent in the resume in April, can u imagine how slow were they? I was actually thinking how to go to the interview after work, as I need to take my blazer and portfolio to my office. It's like so obvious lors, luckily one of my colleague volunteered to send me. =P Thanks!!

So I reached abt 620pm, North Tower, One Raffles Quay Building. The Building was very new, and u need a pass to go in de. -_-" So i waited at the lobby for quite awhile, and this senior Mgr of SMEs, Victor came. He told me he know Christine Cheong. Then he asked me Why audit. Why I choose to work as a receptionist First? Then he say I want a worker who is able to work fast! and he was like, ask me my PRI sch Aggregate score. Then he replied, "Thats pretty low". So he tested my accounting and audit knowledge. I was able to answer. and he said, "You didnt do that badly than I expected." WTF! seriously, He's damn sarcastic and nasty. Then after that, he say I'm going to offer you the job, $1.7K. But at the same time, he keep telling me to double confirm with ur cousin, as I have a cousin in EY now, make sure u know how's the working environment first before u sign ur letter of appointment. He make it as though as he don wish to employ me also.

I somewhat feels that he's not as sincere as the interviewer in PwC. So I'm glad that I've made the right choice ever since I signed the Letter of appointment at PwC. Now I do understand why most ppl feels that EY is not a very good company, in terms of working environment, I guess.

I went out with my colleagues on friday to clark quay. It was quite fun. get to know my colleagues better. So my colleague sent the 4 ladies home. I was so damn aslp in the car. -_-". This shows that I'm really tired. =P Still I slpt at 5am in the morning. Woke up at 10am, went to Tampines to take Dear's new Wii game set, and later to dear's hse, slpt the whole afternoon on his bed which I didn even bother when he tries to wake me up. Then I had a chocolate fondue dinner with his frens, played his new Wii, and headed to 85 market for supper, and home by 10.50pm. Very soon, I was aslp. Today is a day at home for a rest, since dear is not free.

Hold me in your arms
Posted @1:43 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS