Sunday, July 13, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Ok, Another week passed. Not much to update. Met dear on Wed and Thurs. He picked me up at my work place on thurs. The first sentence I heard from him is, "FUCK, the traffic at Rochor Road exit sucks. No one is willing to give way." I guess at that point when I heard these, u nv consider how I feel. I'm like, alright. driving a car to pick up ur gf in those areas is like a chore for u. =X

Anyways, we headed to Tampines to have our dinner. After dinner, it's so coincidence, I met Serene! She was walking around to look for presents for Janice. So I followed her for awhile where we bought a card for her. Then we seperated. I headed to find my hair products, which costs me $117 for shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Next I went to see shoes... Then I saw Frances! Omg, My long lost fren. Actually is I nv meet up with them ever since we graduated. =P

Fri, We had Ichiban Sushi for dinner to celebrate Janice's Birthday. Her presents are full of PIGs! Hahax. We left the restaurant first, but we toked till abt 1045pm, and we left. =) Pics are all with Serene and Janice. I brought my Camera for nth. =S I went to dear's hse to play his Wii yesterday. Bowling, boxing, tennis, Golfing, Mario. I admit that I seriously donno how to play golf. -_-" My upper body is aching becos of the boxing game. I had a hard time learning how to use the Wii to box. And I jus K.O. for countless time. -_-" I think my best game was bowling. =P but in real life, my bowling sucks. This proves that I'm not a female who play games. =P

Awaiting for my off day! =)

Hold me in your arms
Posted @10:15 AM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS