Saturday, September 27, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

Good News! at least it's a good news for me! =P Dear's booking out soon! Tml!! Yeahs..... =D finally. miss him so much. but there'll also be things that i mus clarify with him. =X I can see him tml evening!!

My company's Dinner and Dance (D&D) is coming... like on the 3 Oct? then the theme is Shanghai Night. I got no cheongsam lehs.. but nvm la. I'll see how. =P

Anyways, its like so fast. My training officially ended yesterday. No more spoon-feeding,I shld say.So sad. My coach is a MAN who can become my father la!! he's a Senior Mgr (SM). During the Tea recept i'm like so donno what to say to him? haha.. watever... Anyway, my 2nd week of training was great. Less Dry! all the way stimulation, i.e. role play. It was fun, and all 11 of us got closer together, and have better understanding among each other. For now... it's really real working experience already. hais.. i so scare i'll over-run the time, and that a lot of things i wont know how to do or even get started. Hopefully my Coach is a nice guy!!

Wish myself all the best! My career will start from now.....

Hold me in your arms
Posted @9:34 AM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS