Friday, September 19, 2008 Y
ALWAYS
Hmmm.. It's a friday. I'm at home... I dont usually stay at home. Hais.. Jus feel so bored and uneasy not going out during weekends. On the way back home, looking at other ppl happily rushing to meet frens, I feel so lonely. Should I make more frens? =X Dear say he's coming out next sun, most probably late evening. But the following day I got to go work lehs. =X I'm missing him already, although it's only the 4th day. Maybe becox I always meet him during weekends? And his battery left 1 bar, although he nv really chat with me.
The training is alright. PwC uses very detailed audit approaches and guidiance, which I think is good for beginners and give them better understanding. I think the coming week training wouldnt be too dry, as today we started to learn it hands on, so hopefully I wont feel slpy anymore.
Posted @8:09 PM