Tuesday, September 16, 2008 Y
ALWAYS
Today is the official date Dear enlist @ 2pm. I was very upset that my eyes were swollen as I was sobbing badly last night. I know there's no need to but I jus don bear, though is like 3 weeks. I feel so stressed and frustrated today. His enlistment date is my 2nd day in PwC and I cant make it to see him off. But to think it another way, it's good too as his parents wont see me cry (if I cant control). Maybe I'm so used to be with him and he's always by my side when I need him. Hopefully, I will get well soon as the time goes by.
2nd Day at PwC. Good Company in summary, but I cant give a good judgement now. 2 weeks of Training for now. Basically the training teaches you how to use appropriate PwC audit Approaches (like wat we learnt in school) and skills to communicate with ur clients. At the end of the training, a small test (pass/fail doesn matter). All Diploma grauates in this training, but I'm the only one from TP. =(
No worries, I will miss you alot, dear...
Posted @8:44 PM