Wednesday, October 15, 2008 Y
ALWAYS

I woke up at 5am today. I recieved dear's msg, saying that he miss me a lot and cant wait to see me on sat. That's is why i couldn go back to slp as I starts replying him, although it's only a few msgs. I'm so happy!! =D Work has been fine, today suddenly I got things to do. But is last min thing which I need to complete before I leave office. I haven been meeting my sec frens, nor my Poly frens. My life has been like this, work, eat, slp. =X but this sat my colleagues and I, together with the VTs, organised a BBQ outing. While we, the AA1s going pubbing on fri. "SATURDAY!! Faster come!! =P"

Hold me in your arms
Posted @9:00 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS