Sunday, April 5, 2009 Y
ALWAYS

A long post, I've nvr update for mths... =X Story goes...

I've been busy, so so busy with my job. I jus ended a shitty job of mine, with only 4hrs of slp a day for the past one month, ultimately stress and tired. I'm drained over this job. I keep asking myself, how long more can i survive in this industry? How it feels, when u thought ur work has been done nicely, but after ur mgr reviews, after the partner reviews, u are flooded with coaching notes? Are all our efforts really worth it? have they ever stand in our point of view? how demoralising can this job be. that's the bad point. the good point is, you'll grow and become stronger, and understand better as time goes by.

My examination is round the corner, how many lessons have I skipped? 2 lessons for tax, and 3 for law. How many topics have i studied? basically none. Who wont be worried? who wont give up and tell him or herself that she's gonna fail her exam without even trying? How will I even have the confidence to go in and take the exam? I jus have to keep tell myself, "Priscilla, u're a strong girl. If other ppl can do it, u can do it too."

To add on to my stress, I'm sandwiched. My bf doesn even bother abt me. How sad... He chose his dinner and his family, over picking me up from my client place (Tuas) last fri. He said he would, but the story turns out the other way. How long more do u want to let me wait? I'm feeling hopeless in u, do u know that? tts the very very first time I jus wan to let go of u. MY real bf doesn want to pick me up over his dinner, his laziness. On the other hand, My not real b-f is so concerned abt me, keeps putting every single piece of him, hoping that one day he will finally touch my heart. I am in a veri difficult situation....

My mum was admitted to hospital on mon. Ultimately shockness, when my brother called to informed me. But with that stupid busy job and shit client of mine, with all my classes, I couldn make it to visit her everyday. But she's fine now. Will reschedule an operation upon recovery of her current sickness. She's discharged already.

Last night, I went butter factory. oh my goodness, i went home at 7am in the morning. I fell aslp due to ultimate giddiness, way way over my limit. Wat's the caused of it? I am too stress, I have too many things to think abt, I have too many ppl to pleased. Please, give me strength and confidence to bring myself back, the original priscilla before she joined the company.

Hold me in your arms
Posted @12:54 AM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS