Wednesday, January 27, 2010 Y
ALWAYS

Omg, again! I worked at home till this timing. I'm like kana chased by my seniors, for both current job, and the job before, reason being, all my jobs has reporting deadline. Tomorrow mgr and partner coming down to review, so today I got to rush this job. Then in the morning, My previous job TIC called, to ask me clear my CNs. ok.. I spent awhile to clear before heading back to my current job. And my freaking office laptop is ultimate laggy. -.-" and I took more time waiting than doing any work. -.-"

And around knock off hours, my TIC called again. Can faint, and asked, "I need you to help me on Thurs evening. Would you be free to come back office and work late with me...? " =((( I told him I cant, becox my current TIC don allow. DEAD. =X So my previous TIC got no choice, but to meet me on FRI evening! omg!!! ='( It's a bad bad week for me!

And Dear didnt call today! =X I'm just done with my job, and there's more to clear tml after my mgr and partner reviews. Plus... there's new CNs to be cleared for previous job. This is only the beginning of an auditor's peak period. There are worse cases esp when you reach senior level! =( Please end it SOON!!

Hold me in your arms
Posted @11:59 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS