Sunday, February 21, 2010 Y
ALWAYS

As per my previous post, I kana UTI right after the long CNY break. Not very good, as I already took lots of MC during the financial year. I counted, a total of 11 days, out of these 9.5 mths. -.-" Didnt really had a great and fantastic CNY, but still acceptable la. Reunion dinner on Fri 12/2 with bf's family. Am dead busy at work tt day becox I was busy vouching. I told the senior I got to leave by 5pm, but all seemed to have ignored me. This overall TIC of mine disappear in the afternoon. HOW GREAT yeah? they have a half day off before the CNY, while I have a bloody OT and only reach pasir ris at 8pm. Fuck off. Sometimes, I'm really damn pissed with my seniors + mgrs + jobs. Keep trying to hang on, but I see myself nowhere in this career. anger, patience, good pay, studies, sickness. Why am I still holding on to this job?

CNY Day 1
Went visiting in the morning, as usual. Headed home at 2pm, and started surfing net. Surf and surf, evening started drafting my FS. =X See I'm working at home on the 1st day of CNY. Why make my life so miserable? but anyways, I jus wan to rush out the FS, in hope that I can go shopping or relax subsequently.

CNY Day 2
Went visiting again, and home by 2pm. Napped and met dear. Was supposed to go Tampines Mall to have a V day dinner, but was told that the mall is still closed. -.-" ended up I got no where to go but only to his hse, where his mum cooked dinner for us before they went out for another visiting. Boring day..

CNY DAy 3
Finally, the last day of the long holiday. Kind of pissed becox dear wants to meet like in the evening. COME on man, am I going to stuck at ur house every PH, every weekends? Cant I jus go out and breadth some fresh air? Anyways, we watched Valentine's Day the movie, and headed to Jack's Place for Vday dinner. Sorry, no pictures, my bf prefer to take pictures with his frens rather than to take with me.

Back to work.
I work up rather early, and noted that, Yes, I kana UTI again. It was rather mild, hence i insists on heading back to work. I tried to drink lots of water in hope that it wouldn get worst the next day. Unfortunately, it did got worst. I woke up at 3am in the morning- suffering. I didn slp the whole night, ended up MC. Friday morning was suffering, but I still head back to work. Busy Busy Busy, trying to rush out work to let the mgr review on Monday. The mgrs are jus damn bastard, within 3 days and expected us to finish all sections. Damn irritated. I work till 1130pm on a FRI night, though this is not my record. I've worked even later than that.

Sat Steamboat at my hse. and was busying clearing jobs and Coaching notes. I jus cant accept that my life is like this. I'm jus not going to let the mgrs ruin my lifestyle.
I'm still at home right now, reason being- my bf nv msg me, don call me. If this is what you call a long relationahip, and shldn be fighting anymore, I don see why is there a need for the relationship to carry on. Fuck!

Hold me in your arms
Posted @3:06 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS