Monday, February 1, 2010 Y
ALWAYS

Happies.. Because dear is finally back, after counting down for so many days. Finally all the nicknames in FB or MSN is no longer "Day 1 and still counting to Day 15"! So good for him to be back by my side. But I fell sick on the day he's coming back. Ultimate flu but still headed to the airport to see him. At least all the unhappiness and stress over work can be put aside for a moment.

I met him on Sunday afternoon. Am still sick and a bit cranky. Donno why I was feeling lathargic the whole day. I basically slpt throughout the day and night. -.-" Anyways, we waited for his parents to get home so that he can used the car to take me home. Then I was very tired, and feeling damn shitty because of the stupid block nose, whichever position, it just got to be blocked! So I'm abit Noisy, doing all the irritated sound.

Apparantly he got irritated too and say I act like baby. =( Upon hearing these, I totally ignored dear and so the journey back home was slient. Only until I reached home, then he started to ask if I'm angry over what he said. Who wont get angry, why do you have to get irritated. You don seem to be a caring bf anymore. All you care about now is your cadets and your beloved officer frens. Sucks.

I was obviously upset by his irritation over my crankiness. Furthermore, I also had take things too personal over my work. A sucky working week, with nonsense & ignorance senior and bf saying I act like baby. So, I just end up crying. Hais.. really damn tired of working as auditor. I thinking I'll be happier getting a simple admin job. =X

1 Feb 2010, Monday
On my office laptop, looking at any work to be done for current engagement and preious engagement. None was noted. But still, I've done up necessary lead schedules when I get back to work. Oh.. I decided to MC today since I still don feel well. Did nth, didn rest for the whole afternoon. Dear came over in the evening, like really in the evening. -.-" Then accompany me go see a doctor. Nowadays I just feel that even if I'm sick, you don't bother, like accompany me to see a doctor, waiting for the queue seems to be wasting your time. Well, like I told my colleague/ACCA fren, who cares if I rest, who cares if I took my medicine, who cares if I'm sick, becox nobody cares. All he says is, "goodnites, love you". Some, and they are basically frens, still even bother to ask, how are u feeling, better? Take cares man! Thanks for all your well wishes, but I'm those kind who doesn bother.


2 Feb 2010, Tuesday
Well, Doctor gave me two days MC. So I'm on MC again. Doctor says I've sinus, sth like sensitive nose, very prone to cough, sore throat, flu, ear pressure, especially when the season becomes cold, or dusty office/environment, and even stress. I guess, mine is likely due to the all 3 factors. Every week different client, different location. The weather recently has been HOT and COLD. and obviously STRESS, because I just panic whenever a senior wants me to do sth, and if I'm unable to produce, I'll worried, moreover, I've been working OT last week, hasnt been having fixed dinner nor lunch, and resting well, plus SORE Throat on a FRI. =X

I guess, my dear nv knew or check out what are the causes of Sinus, although most cases are inheritance.

Anyways, dear came over in the afternoon. Supposed to watch movie. We end up doing nonsense the whole afternoon, which I already forgot. We actually waited till like 930pm to watch "My Ex"- the new Thai Horror show which I've downloaded. but.. We watched halfway. So, I still cant comment.

3 Feb 2010, Wednesday
Back to work. Chiong to finish up all my sections. Unfortunately, I didn, still got 1.5 more sections to be done. which is alot to do. Skipped lunch, went home late. Really is damn tired. I just don't like the peak. Mgrs email, chasing us for MyClient (Audit programme) to be ready with CNs cleared. Seniors asking us how's our status on the current engagement, Seniors asking us to complete our work by this day becox mgrs coming down to review, etc. This afternoon, I really had a thought, how I wish I can leave now, so that I dont have to clear these shit, which are really tiring. Guess I got to go back office this sunday. THIS IS AN AUDITOR'S LIFE. EVENTUALLY THE STRESS WILL OUTWEIGHS HOW MUCH YOU USED TO LOVE IT THAT YOU JUST FEEL LIKE RUNNING AWAY.


Hold me in your arms
Posted @5:26 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS