Sunday, February 7, 2010 Y
ALWAYS

Wow, after a busy week, this time round, I got to chiong for another busy week. Met dear on yesterday, supposed to go out, but he's too tired from duty, so.. end up just went to bedok interchange to eat lunchy then head to his house. Movie marathon!
First and for most, obviously my favourite horror show, My Ex. My rating is 3 out of 5. Scary ok. Storyline, also ok.


Next is DayBreakers, the vampire show. My Rating is 3.5 out of 5. Dear watched till fall aslp, dont think I nv caught you! wahahahaha!


Next is It's complicated. I think I enjoyed this show the most. Kind of stupid, but enjoyable show. =P


Lastly is Mr & Mrs Smith on Channel 5. lolx.. That's a superb show. Loves! =)

Then after awhile, I head home, since Dear will be on duty tml.
Today, is Mummy Day. Helped mum to wrap some "Wuxiang" for CNY- Loves! Then I did some office work. Wanna faint, only create 26 external working papers steps, I need 2 hrs becox of the new AURA. -.-" Anyways, after that when to help my mum dye hair.. Ewhhh, waste my time.. Then I packed some of my things. Soon, I'm going to slp. Got to head to office early tml to finish up my things. Nites! yawns... Loves Loves Darling boy.. hehehehe...


Hold me in your arms
Posted @10:22 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS