Sunday, March 7, 2010 Y
ALWAYS

Busy Busy Busy. Fridays Saturdays Sundays, Never ending working. =(

I had a bad dream, at least to me at this point in time. That explains why I woke up this early? At the same time find it ridiculous, could it be real? anyways, the dream was I donno wat he's thinking. All he does is just sitting there and listen to me scolding him etc. Which gives me a feeling that he's kind of tired of this, and wants to leave me, but to no avail.

Anyways, recently really keep feeling damn pissed. Becox my bf always so tired. Never can I get a proper bf? I'm already getting fed up over such things. He never made it an effort, which is rather disappointing. Told me to use the mobile toilets when he knows I definitely hate dirty. I seriously donno wat he does recently that makes him that tired. Other officers so slack, Why you have so many things to do?

I wish I could get a chance to rest. I couldn grab that chance becox I cant delegate. When you can delegate and rest, why wouldn you? Never will I be as great as before with this kind of working lifestyles. Love it and Hate it, so suffering.

Hold me in your arms
Posted @8:39 AM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS