Wednesday, March 24, 2010 Y
ALWAYS

Last weekend, Saturday, Dear & I went to


It's located at JooChiatRoad, somewhere opposite KatongMall. Concept is similar to Astons, but slightly more expensive but... the serving was huge- for me. =X First and for most, I introduce One Egg Soup (Starter)




The egg is something like omlette? and the soup is like cream of chicken but it's definitely not creamy. =) next I introduce Dear's Lamp Burger (Main course). You can have the selection of 2 side dishes Coleslaw or Cesar Salad and Fries. Their Fries are definitely better than Astons. =P You can have the choice of Original, Herbs and Garlic, Sour Cream, Salt and Vinegar and Curry. unfortunately, I've only tried their Original fries which is seasoned with BBQ powder.




*Dear's Lamb Burger*





*Mine's Ham & Cheese Sandwich*





We shared a *Nutella Tart* Extremely loved for Chocolate lovers and people with sweet tooths. =)


Lastly, Last 2 random recent shots of myself.

Everythingwithfries

Hold me in your arms
Posted @10:29 PM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS