♥ The Bride & Groom ♥
my cousin & myself..
It's definitely a wonderful night. Catching up with my cousins after so many years.
We played together since we were young, and now we grew up.






with some unknown aunties & uncles
It was definitely a joyous ocassion. =) have been anticipating to meet my cousins jus that I couldn find time. Head for a classic manicure the evening before the wedding day at Bedok Interchange- Nail Express (the new HDB flat shop opp Long John. =) The manicurist was great! Been there for a couple of times already. She's patient. Tell her the design that you admire, she'll try to paint it with her best skills and knowledge. =)
And here is it ♥... (It's purple, not blue) =XX

The travelling was horrendous. We left at 3pm, we reached at 7.15pm. It's 4 hrs ride! Not because it was far, It's jus because there's a ultimate traffic jam... *Butt Pain*
While waiting for the coach bus, took some pictures:-




Of course, I brought him ♥ with me... =)
Reached home approx 12am. Damn freaking tired.
Uploaded the photos in facebook and slpt at 2am.
For more pictures please see the here. =)
30 May 2010, Sunday
Today is a bad bad day.. Most probably too tired.
Very cranky and keep throwing tantrum.
My aim is to study working capital mgt (4 lects in total) within a day.
However, I was too distracted. =( i'm not even half way there.......
I insisted to drink KOI today. bf couldn get the car. *ANGRY*
Hence, we took a cab to and fro, including having dinner @ subway.
This time round, I really got to head back to study.
I only have one more week before my exam week & I've been slacking too much! =(
Some things jus keep me pondering...
Am I still in the aim for further studies? Or am I jus too tired from work that I jus wish to slack during this long study break of mine's? Please, help me.