Thursday, July 29, 2010 Y
ALWAYS
Weeeee... I know I deserved to be killed. Definitely not updating as promised! Wahaha...
Last Thursday, marks our 5th year anniversary!!! but we had a belated celebration on Saturday. Dress for the day is MAXI DRESS!

I know I look fat in the picture and it's kind of blur..Tried belt with the maxi, but jus don match! lolx..
We watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice. A pretty good show indeed. =)

We head for dinner at Orche at Orchard Central Level 11, A fine dining restaurant which serves superb Italian food! Heavenly.... =) A sneak peek of their appetiser! Gosh, the ham taste so AWESOME, the scallop is basically raw, but it tastes so fresh!

More pics will be up soon in FB/ maybe next post.
Anyways, this is quite a random thought. I've been feeling dead tired these days. (oh.. sidetrack abit, I got promoted again! hahaha, but that means more responsibilities) Seriously, I've been missing home while working. SERIOUSLYYYY.. I miss my bed, especially. Whenever I'm tired, I can just go straight to bed and slp. Why I wasnt like this when I used to spend so much time at home? When now, I really needs it, I couldnt make use of it.
And yes, I really misses a good long rest. Really do hope I also can plan for a real good and long holiday soon.
Posted @11:40 PM