Saturday, December 31, 2011 Y
ALWAYS

This post will marks my first and last post for the year.
This year was madness. Heavier workloads and responsibilities. Followed by a 2 mths unpaid leave for my JUN exams and a Bangkok trip.
Little did I know, 11.11.2011, was my last day in PwC, a relatively last min decision. And came my dec acca exams, and I did not gave up by attending all papers even though I've little confidence.
Exams ended and I gave a good thought. I complained alot about my job as an auditor. At the same time, I've grown up from thereon and I don't bear to leave my dearest colleagues, and many many thanks to the managers and directors for looking good of me. I'll try my very best to work hard and get back within the shortest period though I still feel that auditors life sucks. Yet, that's the only way for me to earn more $$.
Time seems to have slowed down.. For the past 3 years, I've been rushing and rushing, like nobody's business feeling extremely exhausted frustrated and tired. Now, it's peaceful, and I'm not used to it at all. Money is like everything and I've nv stopped worrying for my daily expenses since the day I stepped out of PwC. So I decided to take up part time tuitions, and seriously, really, hopefully helps me a little.
Last but not least, this is my first new year resolution, I've nv wished for one, but I truly hope, this resolutions will come true for the year.
2012 resolutions:-
1) study hard and complete acca
2) get back to work and earn more $$ (probably a resolution in 2013) -.-"
3) hope that you will really work hard for our future and really stand up for me when required. Loving n taking care of me is the basic thing, but at least prove to me for the above.
4) lose weight and get fit
5) everyone good health, happy and prosperous new year!

Hold me in your arms
Posted @1:28 AM






ABOUTME

Photobucket
Priscilla
14 August 1987
Leo
In a relationship
WISHES

*To be loved
*To be happy
*To be with him
*To complete ACCA.
*To succeed.

=)


ARCHIVES


FOOTPRINTS


FOOTPRINTS